Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another reason I love Central New York....

My huband and I met when we were in high school working our summer jobs at a local golf course. I worked in the restaurant and he worked on the grounds crew. We both love Central New York - our families live close by, we love the four seasons, and almost all of our friends still live in the area as well.


We got married on September 11, 2010 and we will probably continue to live in Central New York for the rest of our lives. Here is the link to an Animoto video I did about our wedding - which also took place in Central New York on a beautiful, sunny day!

My Animoto URL:

3 comments:

  1. Erin, very cool video creation! You have such a positive attitude coming through in your blog. Cheers! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I can really relate to your central NY comments, as I love living here as well. Your blog is great! -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, What a beautiful video and wedding! I can't agree with you more that central NY is a great place to live! I grew up a bit further North (known as "upstate" - but only about an hour from where my husband grew up - and where we live now. I wouldn't trade the 4 seasons for anything...we will live here forever! Although the thought of traveling some day is exciting, we'll always have a home base - here!

    ReplyDelete